Leadership coaching for impactful growth and lasting change
Being a leader is an awesome responsibility. The impact that your leaders have on both people and results is greater than almost all other factors impacting your business or organization. Leadership truly does matter. Yet much of what it takes to be a great leader is not intuitive. Even less intuitive is how leadership needs to change as one progresses into new levels of leadership and roles with greater scope.
We also know that what it takes be an effective leader is different today than it was even a decade ago, and is now changing at an unprecedented rate. To ensure future success, your organization will require its leaders to take on greater scope, responsibility, and complexity than ever before. Much will be asked of your leaders. Are they truly ready and performing to their greatest potential? MDA Leadership can help. Our coaching services are all about impact—building leadership capability, accelerating readiness, and improving business results.
At MDA Leadership, we know what it takes for leaders to succeed. Our research-based, best-in-class leadership coaching engagements leverage our deep understanding of critical components essential to real, impactful, and sustained growth, such as:
- The impact of personality and individual differences on leadership effectiveness
- The use of data to inform insight and ongoing learning
- How to translate insight into sustained growth and resulting impact
- The conditions needed for growth and change
- What it takes to be successful at different levels of leadership
- Clear alignment with organizational needs and top priorities
- How organizations work and the role of leadership in organizations
- The underlying market and cultural context of your organization
The MDA Leadership Coaching Framework
Our coaching is based on the proprietary MDA Leadership Awaken-Align-Accelerate® development framework.
Awaken—Coaching Discovery & Feedback
- Understand true impact on others
- Deepen insight into one’s own style, motivations, and potential derailers
- Take inventory of one’s leadership journey, noting learnings, aspirations, and priorities
Align—Growth Planning & Engagement
- Invite the leader’s manager and HR partner into the process by sharing learnings, collaboratively planning for growth, and incorporating regular, ongoing insights regarding impact
Accelerate—Ongoing Coaching & Measurement
- Receive timely, focused coaching support around new practices, experiences, and related insights
- Course correct through regular alignment discussions regarding progress with the leader’s manager and HR partner
- Deepen insight by soliciting feedback, insights, and recommendations from a trusted and chosen Growth Network
Let’s begin a conversation.
At MDA Leadership, we know there are no one-size-fits-all solutions for every organization. We take the time to get to know your business and your leadership needs and recommend a range of options that are the best fit for your growth goals. Let's see how MDA Leadership can optimize your Talent Strategy for the Long Run®.