Use critical insights to make better talent decisions
MDA Leadership helps organizations to determine leader readiness to execute on their strategy and provides them with the insights they need to make crucial talent decisions. Having the right people in the right roles at the right times is critical for driving a high-performance culture that leads to business growth. Our assessment approach enables you to hire and promote leaders who will deliver on your strategic and cultural intent.
Organizations apply our assessments in three ways:
- Selection—to assess candidates for hire or promotion into a specific position
- Development—to define strengths and development opportunities
- Succession—to evaluate potential and/or readiness for a future role
Our assessment approach capitalizes on more than 50 years of consistent research evidence supporting the assessment center method—the most in-depth and accurate way of evaluating leadership skills, fit, and potential. The insights gained from this multi-rater and multi-method process leads to improved talent decisions and clearer understanding of an individual’s likely performance within your business context.
Improving the Quality of Hires
Value of Assessment
- Select superior talent—reduce the cost of poor hiring
- Maximize new hire “fit” with the job, team, and culture
- Accelerate new hire integration
- Provide valuable coaching insight to hiring managers
- Comprehensive assessments for selection:
—Leading a Business
—Leading a Function
- Screening Assessments
Your strength comes through the pre-hire assessment process. Over the years, we have trusted your opinions relative to how well someone is going to fit in a particular job based not only on their individual skills, but also on how well they fit into the culture of the organization.
– Andrea Schilling, Global Head of Human Resources, Värde
Identifying Readiness to Advance
Value of Assessments
- Benchmark high potentials with an objective, third-party view
- Strengthen the talent pipeline
- Invest in the right talent to meet future needs
Comprehensive assessments for readiness:
- Leading a Business
- Leading a Function
- Leading Leaders
- Leading Others
You provided us with additional tools and process to evaluate and select the best CEO candidate and help reduce the risk of making the wrong choice.
– Roger Fix, Former Chief Executive Officer, President and Chairman of the Board, Standex International Corporation
Sustaining Executive Leadership
Value of Assessment
- CEO & Executive Blueprinting™
- Comprehensive assessment for potential and/or readiness
- CEO Selection Assessment
People wait to make a talent decision based on the assessment results. We put our trust in you. You make a big impact on our business based on what you do.
– A national premier retail organization
Value of Assessment
- Awaken potential through powerful feedback
- Align development with business needs
- Accelerate growth and performance
- Engage and retain key talent
- A3 Leadership Inventory™— multi-rater/360° feedback
- Group assessment and development centers
- Comprehensive assessment for development
- On Track Assessment™
- Bench Strength Assessment
- Executive Insight™
MDA does an incredible job of pinpointing strengths and development needs and insights. The firm also provides feedback for individuals, gives feedback in a development-oriented way, and supports the start of development plans in a meaningful way.
– Jason Ortmeier, Director of Learning and Development, Mortenson
C-suite Selection and Succession: Delivering Leadership Excellence for the Future
MDA Leadership helps CEOs articulate executive leadership needs, identify top talent, and accelerate C-suite transitions.
Senior Executive Blueprinting ™
C-suite Selection and Succession
Board Services: Enhancing Board Effectiveness
MDA Leadership helps boards strengthen their governance roles and internal dynamics.
Board and CEO Consultation
CEO Coaching and Trusted Advisor Consultation
Let’s begin a conversation.
At MDA Leadership, we know there are no one-size-fits-all solutions for every organization. We take the time to get to know your business and your leadership needs and recommend a range of options that are the best fit for your growth goals. Let's see how MDA Leadership can optimize your Talent Strategy for the Long Run®.