Message from the CEO
The health and safety of our close-knit community are our highest priorities. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread around the world, we are monitoring updates from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) for guidance on preventing the illness and to inform our decisions related to maintaining optimal business practices.
While our intent is to remain flexible as the situation evolves, I wanted to share some of the actions MDA Leadership is taking to be a responsible partner and ensure the safety of our employees, clients, and community.
- Given the ongoing pandemic, our assessments continue to be conducted virtually. After two full years of virtual delivery at every level of leadership including CEO, we are confident that the participant experience and quality of insights have remained best-in-class. Virtual assessments can be conducted from a home or office location with computer, webcam, and reliable internet access.
Leadership/Team Development and Coaching Partnership
- With our cohort-based and team development work, we will continue to partner closely with you to determine the best course of action. We prioritize learner well-being and safety and will adjust delivery modalities and timing as needed. MDA is already helping clients equip their leaders to navigate the situation with alternative approaches to design and delivery. Clients have shared these virtual sessions are helping with business continuity and providing leaders with tangible tools to use to continue leading effectively in the present context.
- For coaching engagements, we are now conducting them virtually, which we have done successfully for years to rave reviews.
Protecting Our Employees and Clients
- We have shifted to a fully virtual work environment and are confident that we will continue to provide seamless service and support to our valued clients.
Impactful Solutions for this Challenging Business Environment
Finally, these dynamic times make it even more difficult for leaders and teams to be optimally effective. Given this reality, we wanted to share our solutions that are designed to support your leaders and teams navigate the challenging path ahead:
- Executive coaching and team development with specific emphasis on navigating challenges, managing change, and leading through ambiguity
- Virtual sessions for leaders at all levels on maintaining focus, while enhancing their resilience, grit, and growth mindset
- MDA Accel5 micro learning technology platform with online, bite-sized content on these topics
Please reach out if we can support your team in any way. In the meantime, we’re constantly scanning the environment and will continue to communicate any additional changes or recommendations. Please contact me with any feedback, questions, or concerns.
Scott E. Nelson
MDA Leadership Consulting
C-suite Selection and Succession: Delivering Leadership Excellence for the Future
MDA Leadership helps CEOs articulate executive leadership needs, identify top talent, and accelerate C-suite transitions.
Senior Executive Blueprinting ™
C-suite Selection and Succession
Board Services: Enhancing Board Effectiveness
MDA Leadership helps boards strengthen their governance roles and internal dynamics.
Board and CEO Consultation
CEO Coaching and Trusted Advisor Consultation
Let’s begin a conversation.
At MDA Leadership, we know there are no one-size-fits-all solutions for every organization. We take the time to get to know your business and your leadership needs and recommend a range of options that are the best fit for your growth goals. Let's see how MDA Leadership can optimize your Talent Strategy for the Long Run®.