Nancy Weidenfeller, Ed.D. Affiliate Consultant and Executive CoachPhone: +1 612.332.8182
For more than 25 years, Nancy Weidenfeller has found a common element in the work that excited her: helping organizations achieve performance results by focusing on people issues. She has an extensive background in organization development, talent management, human resource systems design, and women enterprise leaders.
- Specialist in team dynamics and performance, organizational effectiveness, leading change, and the strategic role of HR.
- Worked with leaders from diverse organizations and a variety of industries including energy, food, financial services, chemicals, health care, manufacturing, medical devices, and retail.
- Consulted with Best Buy, Thrivent Financial, and U.S. Bank on strategic input for diversity and inclusion plans and skill-building on leadership presence and influencing for impact.
- Facilitated team processes that resulted in stronger commitment and higher performance.
- Achieved breakthrough performance at two biomedical device companies by driving greater business alignment using a highly engaging high-performance management system model.
- Built the capability of leaders to lead and manage change to transform their U.S. operations and achieve business growth.
- Improved HR service delivery at a teaching hospital to operate as collaborative business partner, resulting in exceptional people solutions.
- Doctorate of Education in organization development, University of St. Thomas
- M.A. in organizational leadership, College of St. Catherine
- B.A. in business/HR management, certificate in psychology, Adler Institute
- Certified Senior Professional Human Resources Practitioner for Life
- Adjunct instructor, Hamline University and the University of St. Thomas
- Taught at the Kyiv Mohyla Business School (HRD) in Ukraine
- Published articles include: "Celebrating Diversity" (Public Utilities Fortnightly), "Leaders Invest for Change" (The Public Manager), and 'Breaking Through the Glass Wall: The Experience of Being a Woman Enterprise Leader" (Human Resource Development International)
- Examiner, President's Quality Award program and the Minnesota Quality Award
- Member, United Way Women's Leadership Council and Women's Health Leadership Trust