Lisa Gordon, Ph.D., L.P. Principal Consultant & VP of Coaching ServicesPhone: +1 612.259.4208
Lisa is grateful to partner closely with senior leaders to support thinking, planning, and execution regarding people, talent, and leadership within their organizations. She has developed expertise in helping people and organizations smartly navigate change and growth. Lisa is especially drawn to organizations that are mission-driven; seeking to serve the greater good through people, products, and services.
- Over 14 years of organizational consulting experience working with thousands of leaders at all levels of the leadership pipeline, within all functional areas and most industries. Today the majority of her work is with leaders and teams at C-Suite and other executive levels.
- Clients have included publicly-traded Fortune 500 through privately held medium-sized organizations, as well as non-profit, education, and government institutions.
- As a development expert, she supports change and growth from micro (e.g., executive coaching, team development) to macro-levels (e.g., organizational development and change efforts).
- She is versed in most practices having to do with talent and leadership, including executive coaching, team development, development program design, competency modeling, talent review, assessment for development and selection, organizational development, and change management.
- Well-respected and sought after executive coach for top-of-the-house leaders. Supported growth of several executives to successfully advance within their organizations.
- Led teams to design and implement comprehensive and fully-integrated talent selection and development programs.
- Supported the successful development of several executive teams within organizations in high growth or change situations.
- Designed and led, in collaboration with client teams, strategic planning and complex organizational change efforts.
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Minnesota
- B.A., Psychology, University of Minnesota
- Member of American Psychological Association and the Society of Consulting Psychology
Away from the office, Lisa appreciates the holistic benefits of competitive sports and physical activity. She plays on a handful of USTA tennis teams, takes long rides on her road bike and enjoys running, walking, gardening, and yoga. She also enjoys supporting the growth and development of her two middle-school-aged boys as they navigate their own interests, schoolwork, and relationships.