Tyler Cully, M.A. Consultant
Tyler Cully is an Industrial Organizational Psychologist with education in and experience with hiring, training, management, process improvement, collaboration, motivation, and all things data. Passionate about improving people and procedures, Tyler is also a published researcher and experienced manager.
- Empowers clients with data-backed recommendations to continuously improve the quality and consistency of their candidate selection processes
- Collaborates with senior leadership about the direction of the training department
- Delivers training to ensure the skills of leaders result in optimized performance
- Builds performance-management appraisal tools and advises on performance management procedures
- Provides expertise in experimental design, data collection, data analysis, and technical reporting
- Played a key role in tripling the size of an organization through natural growth and acquisition
- Designed and implemented changes to an organization’s learning processes that contributed to a 60% decrease in mistakes
- Created and implemented a performance management system that led to improvement in 80% of job-related performance criteria since the system was created
- M.A., Industrial Organizational Psychology, University of Nebraska – Omaha
- B.A., Psychology, Economics, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
Tyler’s home is Nebraska which is where he grew up and attended both undergraduate and graduate school. Tyler is a lifelong learner who enjoys keeping up on the latest in science, culture, and industry trends. He spends his free time socializing, enjoying outdoor activities, and playing games.