Michaela Madden Smith, PsyD Affiliate ConsultantPhone: +1 612 332 8182
Michaela is passionate about helping leaders identify and maximize their natural gifts. She utilizes data-driven assessments to empower clients to answer the question, “What were you put on this earth to do?” Dr. Smith’s work with clients focuses on partnering with individuals and organizations to identify and optimize talent. One of her specialties is supporting the success of family-owned businesses. In this space, she dedicates her time to building emotional equity in the family, while maximizing business leaders’ gifts.
- Credentialed Licensed Psychologist with robust clinical experience.
- Delivers comprehensive leadership and career assessments.
- Facilitates cross-organizational change management with leaders.
- Partners with individuals and organizations to identify and optimize talent while investing in the success of family-owned businesses and families of wealth. Dedicated to building emotional equity in the family and maximizing gifts of the next generation.
- Developed and implemented system-wide resiliency-based programs for employee health/well-being and community health integrations.
- Researched and trained senior faculty and students to develop deep understanding of international and intercultural experiences in Singapore.
- PsyD, Counseling Psychology, University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- M.A., Counseling Psychology, University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- B.A., Psychology, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
Outside of the consulting space, integrative health and wellness are Michaela’s passions as she enjoys being active outdoors with her husband and three children. She is always looking for ways to build community and establish meaningful connection with those around her. She loves to travel and has an ever-growing bucket list of places to visit. In the evenings and on weekends, you can find her going to concerts and enjoying live music.