Cory Jacobson, B.S. Vice President of Client DevelopmentPhone: +1 612.259.4249
Cory is a tactical client advisor with more than 16 years of experience in solution selling and account management. He is recognized as a business partner who works with MDA consultants and clients to craft, plan and execute sustainable solutions that fit mission-critical developmental and business challenges. Cory’s clients would tell you connecting and developing relationships with client organizations is the hallmark of his career.
- Over 10 years experience in sales leadership and strategic account management roles in human resource, talent management and leadership development consulting.
- Partnering with a variety of industries including manufacturing, distribution, healthcare, construction, transportation, finance and consumer goods.
- Working with organizations to shape meaningful solutions that result in accelerated development for leaders at all levels.
- Helping organizations implement tools for change processes at all levels of leadership.
- Proven track record in developing and expanding client relationships in existing and new markets.
- B.S., Communication and Marketing, Arizona State University – Tempe, AZ
- HR Consulting Skills Certification – Linkage, Inc.
Outside of the office, Cory enjoys spending time with his wife and their two young daughters. He deeply cares for his family and friends and enjoys giving back to people that need a smile on their face. You can find Cory playing competitive games, golfing, rooting on the Vikings and ASU football team, or traveling to Northern Minnesota in the summer.