Cori Hill, M.A. Principal Consultant
Cori Hill is an advocate for business change and transformation through the creation of innovative programs and methods that advance ROI and organizational capability. A learning and development leader and HR professional, she motivates teams to top achievement. Cori is a collaborative communicator who is continually focused on building relationships and promoting performance across business lines and global units to drive positive change and business results.
- Leverages HR, L&D, and succession planning expertise to advise Fortune 100 clients on strategies and solutions for selection, development, and retention of high-caliber talent
- Implements high-level strategies for executive development and coaching, succession management, high-potential talent advancement, workforce planning, training, and performance management
- Designs and delivers leadership development solutions to support organizational transformation strategy, including core curriculum that leverages action learning, simulations, and immersive learning experiences
- Develops talent management strategy frameworks that cover the full employee lifecycle
- Collaborates with client teams to understand business objectives, manage service levels, and deliver improved retention and engagement strategies
- Restructured and transformed talent management programs to drive enterprise success and employee experience optimization for Fortune 100 and 500 companies, including Starbucks, Expedia, Hewlett Packard, and MFS Investment Corporation
- Led consultants who provided executive development to a wide range of clients in multiple industries
- Generated increase in employee retention, engagement, and performance through high-potential development programs, executive coaching, and integrated curriculums
- Built high-performing teams and increased employee engagement while leading transformation projects
- Authored numerous books and articles published in peer and industry publications, including Forbes
- Ph.D., Human Resource Development, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN (In Progress)
- M.A., Human Resource Development, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- B.A., Economics and Graduate Studies, University of Florida, Florida International University, Miami, FL
When not working Cori likes to hike – currently working on the Lake Superior Trail, go white water rafting in the Grand Canyon and Moab, and do volunteer work specifically for children with differing educational needs.