Wendy Friend, M.Ed. Executive CoachPhone: +1 612.332.8182
Wendy is recognized for her exceptional track record of guiding leaders from around the globe to lead from a place of authenticity. With her expert counsel, they achieve thoughtful, desired outcomes with increased impact, influence, and alignment. Known for asking the right questions, Wendy has an insightful approach that quickly engages her clients while enhancing their brand and effectiveness. She is known for her intuitive ability to cut through background noise, hone in on the heart of the matter, and achieve desired results.
- In addition to founding her own coaching practice, Wendy was a Senior Consultant for a prominent executive career management firm. As a trusted advisor for Keystone Associates, she created customized strategies for mid- to senior-level executives to explore new options, try fresh perspectives, and advance their careers.
- Held leadership roles at several private colleges including Babson and Wellesley, and for an international staffing firm where she successfully built a start up HR consulting practice by cultivating and maintaining effective partnerships with hundreds of HR professionals.
- Wendy has extensive experience coaching executives from a broad range of industries and fields, including clients from companies as diverse as Fortune 500s, start-ups, professional services firms, and non-profit organizations.
- Coached hundreds of global clients – from executives, entrepreneurs, to leaders serving on boards.
- To share her expertise more broadly, Wendy facilitates and delivers customized workshops on topics from leadership development to communications impact and executive presence.
- Wendy’s clients have gone on to start their own ventures, become recognized leaders in their fields, and serve on boards. They range from entrepreneurs to C-level executives, to Wall Street financiers, to leaders pursuing philanthropic and NGO opportunities.
- Master of Education in Counseling from Northeastern University
- Bachelor’s degree from University of Vermont
- Completed coach training with The Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
Wendy is happiest at her summer home by the ocean surrounded by extended and lifelong friends. She has a passionate commitment to mind-body-spirit connection and is dedicated to daily fitness and meditation practice.