Napoleon Petsoulis, Psy.D., M.B.A. Affiliate ConsultantPhone: +1 612.332.8182
Napoleon brings a straightforward, pragmatic approach to understanding complex interpersonal and business problems. He is passionate about helping leaders understand themselves, while translating those insights into tangible business actions and results. Napoleon draws from an entrepreneurial background and enjoys challenging leaders to broaden their perspective and think more strategically in their everyday lives. Napoleon’s approach can be best described as lighthearted, down to earth, and action oriented.
- Diverse background in assessment and coaching at all levels of the leadership talent pipeline
- Deep expertise in executive assessment, 360° feedback, and development planning for Fortune 500 clients
- Expertise in providing a broad range of leadership consulting services to private and public sector organizations, primarily at the VP level and above
- Varied experience collaborating with organizations to create custom leadership development solutions, including competency models, 360 surveys, and executive-level behavioral anchors
- Passionate about helping accelerate high-potential leaders into more senior leadership roles, strengthening leaders’ executive presence, strategic capabilities, and interpersonal impact
- Has led the development of proprietary psychometric assessment tools in the areas of leadership ability; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; social-emotional learning; and proactive personality
- Designed and developed high impact, action learning-based leadership development programs for Fortune 500 leaders
- Co-founded a small business (coffee shop and bakery) that achieved 300% growth in revenue within the second year of operating
- Presented on various topics related to leader derailment tendencies and entrepreneurship at the APA Society of Consulting Psychology
- Psy.D., Clinical Psychology, Widener University
- M.B.A., Business Administration, Widener University
- B.S., Psychology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Member of the APA Society of Consulting Psychology
Away from the office, Napoleon enjoys all things outdoors and spending time with his friends and family. You can find him shooting archery, running, playing soccer or backpacking in his free time. He also enjoys traveling and visiting his family in Greece when able.