Meredith (Merry) Walker, Ph.D. Affiliate ConsultantPhone: +1 612.332.8182
Meredith (Merry) is passionate about partnering with individuals and organizations to support them in attaining their most important goals. She empowers clients with high-touch support and resources to facilitate insights and promote forward momentum. She has deep experience in assessment, selection, coaching, training, and development.
- Over 15 years of experience in assessment for development and selection
- Integrates and conducts multiple assessments across career stages, geographies, and industries
- Provides detailed, actionable feedback through verbal and written reports
- Utilizes client insights and partners to determine relevant assessment competencies for their organization
- Has engaged with hundreds of talented individuals to conduct selection and development assessments, provide meaningful insights and feedback, support action plans and career goal attainment, and build lasting relationships as a trusted advisor
- Created training courses and conducted training sessions based on client needs
- Redesigned global brand study to reflect the business context
- Ph.D., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University at Albany
- B.A., Psychology, University at Albany
Outside of work, Merry enjoys reading, spending time with family and friends, kayaking, and volunteering in her community. Most recently, she was a Girl Scout leader and coach for Girls on the Run. She also loves walking with her dog (although her dog, at 170 lbs., typically walks her).