Kristine Aller, M.B.A. Vice President of Client DevelopmentPhone: +1 612.259.4244
Kristine is a well-respected strategic leader and business partner who thrives on helping senior leaders develop leadership and talent strategies that get business results. She is passionate about connecting clients with services in integrated talent solutions, talent assessment, leadership development, executive coaching, and CEO/board consulting. Kristine is a values-led servant leader who has a growth mindset and is known for her integrity.
- Over 20 years of experience helping organizations achieve their goals by aligning business objectives with leadership development solutions and improved leadership capacity.
- Designed and executed growth strategies for three organizations by serving on their global executive and leadership teams. Experience includes aligning operations, sales, marketing, performance metrics, and other areas with business objectives
- A functional leader who has led sales and marketing for three organizations, having global responsibility for sales enablement and training.s.
- Led global implementations of leadership solutions for many multinational companies, including deployments in EMEA, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
- Proven track record in developing and expanding client relationships in existing and new markets.
- Demonstrated record of success working with industry-leading organizations in the fields of healthcare, pharmaceutical, insurance, banking & finance, oil & gas, energy, retail, tech, manufacturing, automotive, consumer goods, and government.
- Partnered with over a hundred organizations that became highly satisfied, repeat clients that sustained leadership solutions over time.
- M.B.A., Finance and Management, University of San Diego
- B.A., Business Administration and Psychology, Concordia College – Moorhead, MN
- Many training certifications including leadership, coaching, change management, team building, performance consulting, consultative selling, large account management, and sales leadership.
- Member, Twin Cities Human Resources Executives
- Serves on Board of three non-profit organizations; mentors high school business students.
Outside of work, Kristine enjoys life living on a lake with her husband, twin daughters, and their beloved Boston terrier, spending time with water sports in the summer and skiing in the winter. She loves traveling and exploring new places and has visited almost all of the states in the U.S., and is especially fond of Europe. A voracious reader of all genres, she is always open to an interesting book discussion.