Jared Simmons Executive CoachPhone: +1 612.332.8182
Jared has a passion for helping organizations create lasting value for customers, shareholders, and employees. He has a proven track record of integrating new processes, technical capabilities, and business tools to deliver results that endure long beyond his time with an organization. Jared’s clients describe him as a structured problem solver with an approachable manner that allows him to create deep, trusting relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Trusted advisor to mid-level and senior executives on strategy, communication, and leadership development.
- 1:1 coaching on behavioral, technical, and organizational challenges in corporate and nonprofit work environments.
- Skilled in workshop design and facilitation.
- Well-versed in consumer research—methodologies, analysis techniques, and insight implementation.
- Experienced in business strategy, strategic planning, project management, product development and design.
- Developed and implemented a work process at Coca-Cola to evaluate and prioritize a pipeline of 100+ initiatives with over $50M in value opportunity, supported with training and coaching for procurement and technical organizations.
- Developed and implemented new business processes to improve the efficiency of front line workers (e.g., maintenance, quality) across various industries, including railroad, oil and gas, and pharmaceuticals.
- Designed and implemented new product development processes for clients in the beverages and hospital construction industries. Coached hospital and production plant staff through implementation.
- Led internal and external knowledge-sharing projects for the McKinsey Product Development and Innovation Practice. Served as faculty for internal and client training programs.
- Led various projects with global P&G suppliers that created $75M+ in cost savings. Coached and advised supplier leadership teams on effective technical and management processes.
- Created programs to support talent development for technologists and underrepresented groups at P&G, McKinsey & Company, and within the Cincinnati nonprofit community.
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Alabama
- Certified Coach, Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Qualified to administer and interpret various assessment instruments including Hogan Assessments, MBTI, and Emergenetics